5/6/12

Francesco Totti: “Luis Enrique? In the first year of the Roma were wrong almost all – we must give him time”

Captain of Serie A club Roma, Francesco Totti after the match 37th round Serie A and the Catania (2: 2) supported the Roman coach Luis Enrique, and assumed responsibility for the result. 
“I hope he will stay. In my opinion, Luis Enrique is a great coach, and we should give him time. In the first year of the Roma were wrong about everything. Command fully supports the coach, and he tries very hard. Again, I hope that Luis Enrique left. He has bright future. The result is my fault. I had to score from the penalty spot. This point is totally useless for us. Unfortunately, we were unable to win. I guess I am lucky penalty decided the match. As captain, taking over responsibility for the result”, - quoted Totti Football Italia. 
Let's add that Francesco Totti, double, scored 215th goal in a 500 games of the Italian Cup.

No comments: