4/3/14

Pastore: Perhaps this is the most important goal in my career

Pastore: perhaps this is the most important goal in my career
Midfielder of Paris Saint-Germain Javier Pastore commented on his goal to the gate of London Chelsea in the first match of the quarter finals of the Champions League. The Argentinian distinguished himself at the very end of the match with the score 2:1, and significantly increased the chances of Parisians for the semi-final.
"I took one or two errors of the opponents and hit to the corner . Happy that in this episode, I was able to score ! You say, it can be my the most important goal in my career? Maybe. If PSG with his help will participate in the semifinal , then yes . This is a very important goal , but more importantly is that the team won. This is the most important thing," - said the footballer.

No comments: