10/14/14

Pelle: I am 29 years old, not 39. Not that I'm old!

Pelle: I am 29 years old, not 39. Not that I'm old!
Italian striker Graziano Pelle said he was very happy to score his first goal in Italy in the first match, and ironically noted that it did not consider his age too great to debut in the national team.
Recall, ahead of Italians visiting the Malta national team won with a score in the qualifying tournament for Euro-2016 on wards. Pelle had the only goal in this meeting.
“I am 29 years old, not 39. Not that I'm old! Now I am happy, everyone has their own path. Glad I got to the point, it is especially pleasant that managed to score. It is always important for a striker. I had one more time, I could not score. On the one hand, I'm happy, but at the same time, angry at myself, as could play better. I have been able to work together with Ciro Immobile, we worked with a trainer for a week to find new options.” – said Pelle.

No comments: