11/26/14

Cesc Fabregas: Ramos can always call me and say everything in person

Cesc Fabregas: Ramos can always call me and say everything in person
Spain international midfielder Cesc Fabregas has expressed his regret over the fact that his devotion to the national team has been questioned. Fabregas and Diego Costa, defending the colors of London Chelsea did not participate in the qualifying match of the European Championship with the Belarusian national team and in a friendly game with the national team of Germany. Officially, it was reported that a player is injured, but in Spain many doubted it. One of the doubters was the European champions defender Sergio Ramos. He said in particular that the players have to play in the national team with the same dedication with which act in their clubs. Later, he said that he did not mean Fabregas and Costa.
“I thought that he hinted me and I said about it to Sergio by phone. After that conversation everything is all right. I reminded him that we started playing together in the youth team in Spain and there is no need to say such things in the press. He can always call me and say everything in person. I had an injury of the left leg, and if I played in these matches, it could happen to me what happened to the Modric”- said Fabregas.

No comments: