12/2/14

Ancelotti: It is easier to work with Real Madrid’s players than AC Milan’s

Ancelotti: It is easier to work with  Real Madrid’s players than AC Milan’s
Head coach of Real Madrid Carlo Ancelotti spoke about the professionalism of the players of Blancos and said that it is easier to influence on the players of Real Madrid than on the players of AC Milan.
“I was very lucky, because in Real Madrid I have an incredibly strong line-up. Not only that, all the players cool, there are also professionals who take my decisions. I found it is more difficult to work with Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf and Rivaldo than with Isco, James Rodríguez and Kroos.
In Real Madrid the first time I have made a change in its football philosophy. This season for me it is a little bit easier because of the success in last season, the right path have been already laid” - said Ancelotti.

No comments: