12/2/14

Ryan Babel: Mario needed special support and love

Ryan Babel: Mario needed special support and love
Former striker of Liverpool Ryan Babel, now plays for Turkish club Kasimpasa, shared his opinion on the causes of poor performance of the striker Mario Balotelli in the Liverpool. Balotelli moved to the camp of the red AC Milan last summer and never scored in the Premier League in 10 of the match.
“People think that he needs the same support. In fact, there are players who are in need of special treatment, Balotelli - one of them. I do not know Mario personally, but from the side it seems to me that he needed a special support and love. He knows that he has the potential and he's a good player, he proved it in another teams.
As for me, I did not play for the Liverpool weak. I felt that I do not really believe, so I could not show all that capacity. The same thing, in my opinion, happens to Mario. Although I still believe in its potential” - said Babel.

No comments: