4/28/15

Eden Hazard: I will not go to Real, I want to stay in the Chelsea

Eden Hazard: I will not go to Real, I want to stay in the Chelsea
Midfielder of Chelsea Eden Hazard said that has no desire to go to Real Madrid. Earlier media reported that the Royal Club is interested in the services of the Belgian football player.
“I will not go to Real Madrid, I want to stay in Chelsea” - said Hazard.
Previously, information about the interest of Royal Club towards Hazard became known due to the comment of the head coach of the English team Jose Mourinho by saying that each leg of Hazard would cost to Real £ 100 million, as he is one of the three best players.
Hazard was recognized as the best player of the season in England, according to the Association of Professional Footballers (PFA).

No comments: