9/1/15

Di Maria: It was hard to me to get used to the philosophy of Van Gal

Di Maria: It was hard to me to get used to the philosophy of Van Gal
PSG’s midfielder Angel Di Maria, who spent only one year in Manchester United and was sold by 63 million € told about his problems in relations with Louis Van Gal.
“I began pretty well my feat in Manchester, but then I got injury. Then everything turned out not so well. It was difficult for me to adapt to the philosophy of van Gal, to work under his requirements. Van Gal has changed my position on the field. Laurent Blanc said that he wants to use me in the same way as in Real Madrid. I did not expect such a reception. Here, the warmest reception has been arranged for me. I am happy to be in PSG and play along with Lavezzi and Pastore,” - said Di Maria.

No comments: