9/29/15

Mourinho: I will greet Casillas, and do not ask me about it anymore

Mourinho: I will greet Casillas, and do not ask me about it anymore
The head coach of Chelsea Jose Mourinho said that he greeted with the Porto’s goalkeeper, Iker Casillas when met him. The teams will play with each other in the group stage of the Champions League.
“I will greet Casillas at the beginning and at the end of the match. And do not ask me questions on this topic,” - said the Portuguese expert.
Mourinho and Casillas worked together in Real Madrid. In the last season, Mourinho in the Royal Club had developed a very strained relationship with the guardian of the gates of the Spanish national team. Casillas got a hand injury, and when returned to service, in the end of the season Mourinho to put him on the bench of replacement. Many believe that all this is not passed in vain for Casillas and contributed to his withdrawal from the Spanish giants.
The meeting between Chelsea and Porto will be held on 29th of September on the field of Portuguese club.

No comments: