10/14/15

Ibrahimovich: The Championship of Europe without me? It’s impossible

Ibrahimovich: The Championship of Europe without me? It’s impossible
Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic said that he can’t imagine the European Championship in 2016 without the participation of his national team. At the end of the qualifying round the Swedes took third place in the group, behind Russia and Austria, and now they will play in the play-offs in November.
"I don’t want to miss The European Championship. This is impossible to imagine the Championship without me. We couldn’t reach the Final but we can find another way too. Whoever becomes our opponent in the play-offs, it will be very difficult - in such matches all laid out for 200%. But I am sure that we pass on," - online edition of Goal quoted Ibrahimovic.

No comments: