7/31/16

Klopp: I knew that Mkhitarian wants to play for Manchester United

I Knew that Mkhitaryan wants to play for MU
Liverpool's head coach Juergen Klopp commented transition midfielder Henrik Mkhitaryan in MU. Klopp has worked with Mkhitaryan at BV Borussia Dortmund.
"Yes, I have worked with Mkhitaryan, and when you worked with a player, you already know its capabilities. In such cases, I want to learn something new about other players. I knew that he wants to go to Manchester United. In such cases, you know all the strengths and weaknesses of the player. Not that it's boring, just you know everything about them, but while they develop and improve? Where's the next step, where they develop?
We could try to sign many players. But first we must understand very, exactly whatwe need," said Klopp.

No comments: